Sun, Jan 28|
355 E 76th St.
We're partnering with Tennis Innovators to build an exclusive pickleball experience just for the Shaka Club. Join us for weekly matches, conveniently located on the Upper East Side! All skill levels are welcome, and all equipment is provided. Learn to play, practice, or get into a competitive match!
Time & Location
Jan 28, 2024, 1:15 PM – 2:15 PM
355 E 76th St., 355 E 76th St, New York, NY 10021, USA
About the Event
We're partnering with Tennis Innovators to build a unique pickleball experience just for the Shaka Club. All access is purchased through Tennis Innovators. Please review all of the applicable details and policies below.
If you sign on to a Shaka Club membership plan here, you'll get a discounted price per session, saving $10 every time!
What to Expect
- All equipment (nets, paddles, balls, etc.) is included.
- There will be a Tennis Innovators pickleball coach on site to run the experience, help everyone out, and provide instruction if needed!
- Please bring your own water.
- You'll be partnered with another person in the Shaka Club to play an hour of doubles matches against other pairs with similar skill levesl.
- Breaks will be taken to rehydrate and socialize.
- Matches will be held on a weekly basis on the Upper East Side, excluding certain holiday weekends when the gym is closed. We will continue to release more matches on an ongoing basis throughout the winter.
- There are restrooms available at the gym but not locker rooms.
- All purchases are made through Tennis Innovators, and Tennis Innovators manages all cancellations, refunds, and credits. If you need to cancel your spot, please contact Tennis Innovators.
- Simply click the RSVP button below to be redirected to the page where you can purchase spots for upcoming matches.
- You will be notified as soon as possible of any changes to sessions, and Tennis Innovators will handle all payment questions.
How to Find Us
- The matches will be held in the gym of a school. When you arrive at the school, there will be someone at the door to let you in. If there is not, ring the bell or knock on the door, and someone will come get you.
- Once inside, use the elevator on the right to go up and head to the floor 6R.