Sat, Jun 10|
Shaka Belmont Stakes Outing!
SHAKA GET-TOGETHER: Join Shaka for a day at the track! Enjoy an afternoon full of betting, watching horse races, delicious food and drinks, and the great outdoors! What's more, you'll have prime seating with a group of Shaka members, a great view of the track, and access to the full grounds.
Time & Location
Jun 10, 2023, 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Belmont Park, 2150 Hempstead Turnpike, Elmont, NY 11003, USA
About the Event
There are festivites happening all day at the track starting around 10AM, but the big race is not until 6:50 PM. So feel free to arrive any time you want!
The third and final leg of the Triple Crown, the Belmont Stakes is one of the most important horse races every year, and more importantly, it makes for a fun summer Saturday escape from the city!
The Shaka Club has planned a whole outing for a group of about 30 members! So grab your preppiest outfits and come join us at the races!
Here's what's included in each member/guest access:
- -Reserved seat in Shaka's block of seats with prime views of the track. The seats will act as a homebase as you venture around the grounds throughout the day and enable you to watch the races in a comfortable setting (fully covered from the elements).
- -Your personal ticket with access to your seat in the Shaka block will be sent to you via Ticketmaster a few days ahead of the outing.
- -You'll be able to watch the race with a great group of Shaka members.
- -You'll enjoy easy access to betting, food, drinks, entertainment, and anything else you could want to enjoy!
- -You'll also get full access to the grounds, where there will be fun activities happening all day long, including a PRE-RACE CONCERT headlined by Diplo right near our block of seats!
-Note that we are releasing tickets for this early. Ticket prices will rise as we get closer to the race, especially if there is a standout horse or the chance of a Triple Crown winner.
Transportation: there are trains that run directly from NYC to Belmont Park. You will have the opportunity to coordinate taking the train with other members ahead of the outing if you so choose. The Shaka team will meet the group at the park.
These tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you can no longer make it, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will see if we can fill your spot with someone from the waitlist. Only then can we offer a credit/refund.
- Ticket type
Early Member AccessPrice$145.00
+$12.87 Sales TaxTax: +$12.87 Sales Tax
+$3.95 service fee+$3.95 service fee
- Ticket type
Early Guest AccessPrice$155.00
+$13.76 Sales TaxTax: +$13.76 Sales Tax
+$4.22 service fee+$4.22 service fee