Sat, Jun 03|
Hudson Valley Hike & Explore
SHAKA GET-TOGETHER: It's the first weekend of June! Let's make the most of it by heading up the Hudson to a hike with dramatic views. Hikers can head to the summit of Hook Mountain, explore the scenic beach below, enjoy lunch at a local fav, and relax on our private bus!
Time & Location
Jun 03, 2023, 9:10 AM – 3:30 PM
Nyack, 698 N Broadway, Nyack, NY 10960, USA
About the Event
This hike is known for some of the best views of any hike in the Hudson Valley. You'll be able to see everything from the dramatic peaks dropping down to the mighty Hudson to the distant skyscrapers of the city. And the best part is that it's more under-the-radar and closer to the city than it's more famous counterparts! Plus, it'll be even less crowded since it's not accessible by public transportation, which is why we've charted a private bus to cover our full itinerary and make it nice and easy on everyone joining us for this excursion!
What's included in member/guest access:
- All transportation on private chartered bus
- Hike guidance and trail directions from the Shaka team
- Group lunch reservations at local favorite Bailey's Smokehouse, where attendees will be able to order BBQ, pizza, beer, and other classic comfort food and beverages
Important itinerary information:
- The bus will depart from near Grand Central at 9:30 AM sharp. Please arrive a few minutes early to get situated and check in. The bus cannot wait for late arrivals, so please make sure to be on time.
- The bus will take our group to Nyack Beach State Park and wait for us there. It will be departing from the park at 1:10 PM. Please be back at the bus by that time. (Don't worry, the Shaka team will be there to provide more instructions and directions on the day of the hike!)
- The bus will depart for the city after lunch and arrive back at Grand Central at 3:30 PM.
- This trip will take place rain or shine. Please see below for further details.
As always, the club's refund, no-show, and cancelation policies apply. Please note that due to transportation restrictions, all cancelations must be made over 10 days prior to the trip. The trip will occur rain or shine (nature is beautiful no matter the weather!).
- Ticket type
+$6.57 Sales TaxTax: +$6.57 Sales Tax
+$2.01 service fee+$2.01 service fee
- Ticket type
+$7.01 Sales TaxTax: +$7.01 Sales Tax
+$2.15 service fee+$2.15 service fee