Fri, Nov 25|
Dinner & Drinks at the Penrose
MEMBER HANGOUT: Meet up with other Shaka members at the Penrose for their traditional offerings (burgers, shishito peppers, martinis, and more!), plus their seasonal offerings (Thanksgiving leftover spring rolls, Hot Toddies, and more!).
Time & Location
Nov 25, 2022, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
The Penrose, 1590 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10028, USA
About the Event
Member hangouts are more informal ways for members to get together in between the club's more curated offerings (Shaka Events and Get-Togethers).
- Note: Hangouts are note recommended for new members.
- Group size: This reservation is for 8 people.
- The bill: The Shaka team helps plan member hangouts but will not be present at the hangout to help with logistics. Notably, that means the group will need to figure out how to handle the bill together since the Shaka online ordering system will not be available during this experience.
- Arrival: The reservation is for 8 PM so please don't be late!! When you arrive, check in with the hostess and tell them you are with the Shaka Club/Caitlin Stefanick. They will bring you to the group.
- No-Shows/Cancelations: The Shaka team will not be present to handle late arrivals and no-shows. You will be added to a group on the Shaka site when you RSVP for this hangout. Please let the group know in advance if you can no longer make it so that another member can take your spot. Just remember if you no-show, the group will know that you took a spot away from someone else who could have come (shame)! It also hurts the restaurant/bar if less people show up than were accounted for in the reservation.
- Plus-Ones: Maximum of one guest per person.
- Policies: Even though the Shaka team will not be present, members and the venue can still report bad behavior, misconduct, and breach of member policies that can get you kicked out of the club.